Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OKT PETER GWEE - Geylang lorong 18 house 20 FR

Xiao Xue (L18h20)

Hello bros, i managed to go an attempt a first blood of Xiao Xue of lorong 18 house 20. Today is her first day at work and i managed to try her out, feeling so lucky and that maybe i should just go and buy 4D. Anyways, to cut the long story short, she is a Chinese from Hunan but she had formerly worked in malaysia KL, so you can try her out if you like girls with working experience like her.

She is not those super chio model type, rather she is those GND type and she her skin tone is of those OL working in CBD. She looks like to be in her mid twenties so can still fit in the criteria of a GND.

Overall her attitude is very good and she wants to emulate Qian Duo Duo, always asking me how she can improve her services. She still has more room for improvement before she gets used to the Singaporean bonking scene.

Bros treat her with care and she will be a likely gem

THE AUTHENTIC DONG GUAN 1 DRAGON SERVICE - Lorong 18 club 20 Duo Li Field Report:

today i managed to take a half day off from work and decided to frequent lorong 18 for some hot chicks.

Went back to this lorong 1820 as i have not been here for almost 5 months already. Was greeted by the familiar faced okt peter and he offered me green tea and asked all of his girls to stand up and parade themselves before me.

I scanned the girls carfefully and this batch of girls were much better than my visit the previous time. The girls seemed younger and were in better shape than before. I can't help but keep noticing this foxy looking lady than seemed to be in the mid twenties and her eyes are really poqwerful and high voltage; her eyes can really electrify me and talk to me.... telling me ?come,come...lets go to bed!!?

ok, cannot stand it any more and decided to pick her. No doubt it was a good choice and later, i realised that she is one of the ang pais and i must be really lucky to catch her ?off duty? on a monday late afternoon.

She kept exchanging small talks with me and showering me with careful attention and held my hands as she ushered me into the room. She expertly used her right leg and gave a hard push to close the door shut behind us and she started kissing my face and started frenching me without even asking whether i want it or not. Hah...this is refreshing to me, i like foxy girls.

Continued talking to her and was chatting with her as she prepared the warm water bath that was ready for me. And incidentally, realised that she has former working experience in Beijing Tian Shang Ren Jian before moving on to nanning.

She is of average height of aropund 163cms and average weight around 50kg. She is quite voluptuous with boobs that were larged sized C and most importantly firm. It was later verified by my hands that her boobs are real and not surgically augmented like Maserati aka Masa which i have tried before.

She has reddish brown hair which was tied up into a pony tail an d this exposed her baby smooth skin neck which gave me an instant erection and hardon! Her skin is white and fair, porcelain smooth and she looks a little like the actress sun yue.

Here are her services:

Frenching - 9/10
    Tip top service and she will frnech non stop even if you try to stop her which is what i like about her. She is those commando type of service and is extremely experienced and well trained to deliver her service. I would almost like to give her a 10/10

Boobs - 8/10
    Firm and natural and large C cup and all natural. Dark reddish coloured nipples and her boobs bounced up and down and i bonked her missionary style. Seeing her boobs bounce wildly in the mirror really makes me wanna cum hard and luckily i can control well of i would have wasted by 1 shot.

Painting - 7.5 /10
    i wasted no time in painting her as her abalone is deliciously pinkish red in colour like those of middle school girls and so fresh and refreshing. She was very spontaneous and inviting and does not feel at all like a commercial bonk, time with her just felt so natural.

Ass Rimming - 10/10
    I gave her a perfect score in this department as i have never exprienced something so enjoyable in my whole life. Sibeh hoh!!! She used her finger to poke into my ass and her finger kept going in and out of my ass till i was enjoying myself so much, but also very shy about it lol. This is what the Chinese call as Du long zhuan (poison dragon). Next she used her super long tongue to rim my ass then almost protruding into my ass...wah lau way really shy to have her poking my ass so much like this. Oh yes, she knows all of these and can do the Authentic Dong guan 1 dragon service

Cathbath - 9/10
    Her skills in cathbath is also very powerful and definitely one of the better ones i have experienced in geylang. Slow and devoted attention, with slight frolickings of her tongue which is bith enjoyable and strangely tickklish at the same time with lots and lots of saliva flowwing between her tongue. Yikes..... i love it so much

GFE- 10/10
    yea as i have mentioned before, sex with her does not feel commercial at all. The feeling that she gave me is just like seeing your horny young girlfriend hungry for a bonk after you are confined in the camp for 5 days. She can be xiao niao yi ren or can also be slutty, nymphoic or domineering, its all up to your imagination! Full score in this department and one thing to note she is not a time watcher.

Fuck Job - 9.5/10
    I wanted to give her full score but did not as i have noit tried all of the working ladies in geylang yet. If i have treid all, i will give her full marks for it. Wanted to do her in 4 positions before i finally cum. But she was spontaneous and ?commanded? me to do her missionary style on the tantra chair. https://www.tantrachair.com/
    1820 is the only house in geylang that has the tantra chair. Using the tnatra chair allows me to penetrate her deeply and she screamed loudly just like an av star. After trying thisn out she ?hooked herself up? on the love making swing trainer harness that is used to suspend her in the mid air as i bonk her helicopter style (also called helicopter sex) still i fainally is unable to endure anymore and unloaded my week long stored up reserves into of her. I went ssspppuuurrttttt.....spurt...spurt.... cummed so hard till my balls are dried up and shrivelled. This is super enjoyable bonk.

RTF - Yes (9/10)
    All in all, i can give her the ****** as one of the most hardworking girls in geylang. She is an ang pai by the way and it is really quite hard to book her and if you happen to catch her, then you should not consider further anymore to book her.

You may like to call this number okt peter @ 67461181 to check her availability.

Cheers,
    yoonhoo

Xiao Xue (1820) FR

I am a syt lover and i simply lover girls that are in their early 20s. Wanted to go for Ziling but to bad, her business is too good already so i decided on this rather good looking GND girl called xia xue one reason why i choosed her is because she has former working experience in malaysia in KL....hahaha i love KL mei meis. Maybe she is still very new in geylang and she simply oozes with lots of innocence and she almost stared blurly at me. I loved GND girls with hint of innocence and got an instnat hardon looking at her face (she looked good with her light makeup on) ..... so here goes my FR

WL Name ? Xiao xue
    House - L18H20
    Origin - Hunan, PRC
    Misc Info - Used to work in Recreational & health Spa in KL. Can understand Cantonese but can't speak.

Look - 7.5/10 (8/10 when the room lights were dimmed)

my oh my... she is indeed innocent looking and girl next door type that reminded me of my first gf when i was back in my university days. She is born in 1990 but she looks more like 24 or 25 this year! She wore a light makeup and i simply loved girls that oozes nautral beauty. I asked about her
    age but she seemed really reluctant to reveal and my estimate should be quite accurate.She has medium size double eyelids eyes that seemed to enhance her beauty and if she gives good service, she has the protential to become the bombshell of geylang, lets wait and see....

Bod - 7.8/10

She is of petite sized and about 1.57m in height and her body is quite proportionate. Her skin tone is that of a malaysia chinese babe and she is rather slender and body is not very curvaceous. Small rounded ass she has, just adequate for doggie style on her. She is slim and her body is just right for horny man like me

Tits - 7.8/10

Though i would really prefer girls to have larger tits, her tits is merely a 34B, but i guess that is adequte for asian girls. Her nipples are dark red and slightly brown and if you want large boobs have to go for the duo li ang pai of 1820

Shower ? 8.0/10

Her bath is quite interesting she applied the shower gel which was icy cool and mintly and she used her hands to give me a slight HJ so that i can get really hardon. She used her firm and rounded 34B assets to give me a sensual boobs push like most malaysian girls

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a brief massage on my temples, head, shoulder back then my legs and continued her super wet tongue action on my me on my inner thight, in a not rushed manner with staccato of increasing intensity and lots of saliva. Shiokalicious. She knows all of my erotic zones at her finger tips

AR ? 8.0/10

I gave me some chance as thought that she must be pretty new in this area and she needs to know what local bros here really need. Quite SOP actually

Frenching - 6.5/10

probably i am a first timer or due to a lack of chemistry, she did not allow deep kissing with exchange of saliva. Only light pecks on the cheeks and mouth only

BBBJ - 8/10

One thing that is really hardcore is her bbbj and she gave me a deep throat like there is no tomorow with vacuum like effeciency and suction power. Almost cim. And i had to stop her after 10mins of her ?torture?

FJ - 7/10

did i mention doggie style? Yes i managed to do that but i saved the best for the last and begin with missionary and spoon position. She pumped me very hard and probably she is still young, her pussy is very wet and tight and almost make me feel like i am going raw on her. I pumped her really hard in doggie position till i finally unloaded my steaming hot troopers in her cunt. shiokalicious

Attitude ? 9.0/10

One area that i would really like to commend her is her attitude and that is second to none. She knows that she is facing a lot of competition from other gals in 1820 such as duo li, masa, meizi and ziling. She is not shy to ask me what she can do to improve herself

RTF ? Yes definitely in the following week to come, give her some more time to improve her skill and synchronise her skills our local demand for services. She is very spontaneous and always takes the lead which is what i really like about her. Go for her if you like GND and probably a mid 20s syt.

Quote Originally Posted by yoonhoo View Post
    THE AUTHENTIC DONG GUAN 1 DRAGON SERVICE - Lorong 18 club 20 Duo Li Field Report:

today i managed to take a half day off from work and decided to frequent lorong 18 for some hot chicks.

Went back to this lorong 1820 as i have not been here for almost 5 months already. Was greeted by the familiar faced okt peter and he offered me green tea and asked all of his girls to stand up and parade themselves before me.

I scanned the girls carfefully and this batch of girls were much better than my visit the previous time. The girls seemed younger and were in better shape than before. I can't help but keep noticing this foxy looking lady than seemed to be in the mid twenties and her eyes are really poqwerful and high voltage; her eyes can really electrify me and talk to me.... telling me ?come,come...lets go to bed!!?

ok, cannot stand it any more and decided to pick her. No doubt it was a good choice and later, i realised that she is one of the ang pais and i must be really lucky to catch her ?off duty? on a monday late afternoon.

She kept exchanging small talks with me and showering me with careful attention and held my hands as she ushered me into the room. She expertly used her right leg and gave a hard push to close the door shut behind us and she started kissing my face and started frenching me without even asking whether i want it or not. Hah...this is refreshing to me, i like foxy girls.

Continued talking to her and was chatting with her as she prepared the warm water bath that was ready for me. And incidentally, realised that she has former working experience in Beijing Tian Shang Ren Jian before moving on to nanning.

She is of average height of aropund 163cms and average weight around 50kg. She is quite voluptuous with boobs that were larged sized C and most importantly firm. It was later verified by my hands that her boobs are real and not surgically augmented like Maserati aka Masa which i have tried before.

She has reddish brown hair which was tied up into a pony tail an d this exposed her baby smooth skin neck which gave me an instant erection and hardon! Her skin is white and fair, porcelain smooth and she looks a little like the actress sun yue.

Here are her services:

Frenching - 9/10
    Tip top service and she will frnech non stop even if you try to stop her which is what i like about her. She is those commando type of service and is extremely experienced and well trained to deliver her service. I would almost like to give her a 10/10

Boobs - 8/10
    Firm and natural and large C cup and all natural. Dark reddish coloured nipples and her boobs bounced up and down and i bonked her missionary style. Seeing her boobs bounce wildly in the mirror really makes me wanna cum hard and luckily i can control well of i would have wasted by 1 shot.

Painting - 7.5 /10
    i wasted no time in painting her as her abalone is deliciously pinkish red in colour like those of middle school girls and so fresh and refreshing. She was very spontaneous and inviting and does not feel at all like a commercial bonk, time with her just felt so natural.

Ass Rimming - 10/10
    I gave her a perfect score in this department as i have never exprienced something so enjoyable in my whole life. Sibeh hoh!!! She used her finger to poke into my ass and her finger kept going in and out of my ass till i was enjoying myself so much, but also very shy about it lol. This is what the Chinese call as Du long zhuan (poison dragon). Next she used her super long tongue to rim my ass then almost protruding into my ass...wah lau way really shy to have her poking my ass so much like this. Oh yes, she knows all of these and can do the Authentic Dong guan 1 dragon service

Cathbath - 9/10
    Her skills in cathbath is also very powerful and definitely one of the better ones i have experienced in geylang. Slow and devoted attention, with slight frolickings of her tongue which is bith enjoyable and strangely tickklish at the same time with lots and lots of saliva flowwing between her tongue. Yikes..... i love it so much

GFE- 10/10
    yea as i have mentioned before, sex with her does not feel commercial at all. The feeling that she gave me is just like seeing your horny young girlfriend hungry for a bonk after you are confined in the camp for 5 days. She can be xiao niao yi ren or can also be slutty, nymphoic or domineering, its all up to your imagination! Full score in this department and one thing to note she is not a time watcher.

Fuck Job - 9.5/10
    I wanted to give her full score but did not as i have noit tried all of the working ladies in geylang yet. If i have treid all, i will give her full marks for it. Wanted to do her in 4 positions before i finally cum. But she was spontaneous and ?commanded? me to do her missionary style on the tantra chair. https://www.tantrachair.com/
    1820 is the only house in geylang that has the tantra chair. Using the tnatra chair allows me to penetrate her deeply and she screamed loudly just like an av star. After trying thisn out she ?hooked herself up? on the love making swing trainer harness that is used to suspend her in the mid air as i bonk her helicopter style (also called helicopter sex) still i fainally is unable to endure anymore and unloaded my week long stored up reserves into of her. I went ssspppuuurrttttt.....spurt...spurt.... cummed so hard till my balls are dried up and shrivelled. This is super enjoyable bonk.

RTF - Yes (9/10)
    All in all, i can give her the ****** as one of the most hardworking girls in geylang. She is an ang pai by the way and it is really quite hard to book her and if you happen to catch her, then you should not consider further anymore to book her.

You may like to call this number okt peter @ 67461181 to check her availability.

Cheers,
    yoonhoo
    Yes,

+1 for this bro. The FR is largely accurate. Duo Li from what i have heard and seen for myself is a manchurian beauty indeed hailing from Dong Bei China. She like to wear revealing dresses that shows off her huge 36C melons and it seem natural to me. She is also very good using visual communication, that is she will use her eyes to electrify fellow customers that walk into okt's fuck shop.

I did not try her as i am still waiting for a few more reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by yoonhoo View Post

Here are her services:

Frenching - 9/10

Boobs - 8/10

Painting - 7.5 /10

Ass Rimming - 10/10

Cathbath - 9/10

GFE- 10/10

Fuck Job - 9.5/10

RTF - Yes (9/10)

Cheers,
    yoonhoo
    Nice, it was good to see other frs about duo li.

Went down on the afternoon after several visits with the client. Got one client quite chio syt and memories of her still dwell in my mind after seeing her. Did not release my load for like 5 days already and fast hand fast leg headed down to geylang in my search for adventure bonk.

Probably it must be during the june holidays, the volume of customer is still not that great in geylang (as told to me by another wl after my bonking session with her). I managed to catch hold of the "full arsenal" or ladies waiting at the sofa at 1820. In my memory, i can see ziling, mei zhi, duo li, xiao xue and Masa there and a few other unfamiliar faces that are not really appealing to me.

I checked with the old man okt and told him that i wanted young type and service oriented. Instantly, he recommended Duo li.

In brief, Duo li is bah bah at the top and having ample large boobs, and natural they are. Duo li is very foxy type and she can really seduce me with her large eyes and her mouth always hinted to me some surprises that she is capable of and that i did not expect it. The most memorable is her dong guan style 1 dragon service. She delivers powerful and shiok bbbj and the creme de la creme of her full service is none other than her Ass rimming. Really dunno how to describe, she is like raping and penetrating my arse hole like no tml. Try her out if you are an Ass rimming lover.

In the end, i will consider to rtf her. Before i do that, i will want to fuck ziling. Does any bro here know if i can outcall ziling out to other houses? I feel quite paiseh if duo li sees me trying out other girls instead of her.

Thanks

Name: Duo Li
    Race: Nanjing, hangzhou
    Home base: 1820
    Former working experience: Beijing Tian Shang Ren Jian then work in nanjing
    Height: 1.63m
    Weight: 50kg

Hair: reddish brown hair, tied back to a pony tail
    Looks (Face): Looks like sun yue singer
    Boobs: C
    Nipple: pink
    Skin: fair and white
    Figure: slender, slightly curvaceous
    Legs: looks quite tall for her height
    Pussy: dark reddish colour
    Tattoos:no
    Pregnancy and other marks on body: no
    Frenching: allowed with most customer if you are Chinese. Indians not allowed
    Cathbath: Very comfortable and shiokalcious feeling, slow and not rushed
    Painting: allowed
    Fingering: gentle touching and slightly on the inside and outside
    AR: no condom deep penetrative tongue
    FJ: First position was me at the back, she at the front, then I fuked her with one of legs raised up, then we fuked on the exercise ball found in 1820 and also the seat with rope suspended. Finally unloaded my hot load in her as too high cannot tahan anymore
    GFE: Very good gfe, lots of small talks, kissing, deliberate touching and fondling like we are really in love
    Attitude: Very hardworking with good experience for me. So far she is similar to many WL found in today?s GL standards
    Damage: $150/hr

Brief FR Summary of Events in point form:

Duo Li will Strip dance together with some turkey dancing and lap dancing.
    - Next she bathed with the me, and washed me clean. She delivers good Boobs and butt massage with shower foam
    - Then, she performed the cathbath, gua sha, together with teasing of the hands and legs and also AR
    - Duo Li continued to Tease me and also to increase mood
    - Next, she performed strip dancing which successfully excited me
    - After that she flipped me to the back and continued to catbath me and help me to reach climax for 5mins. She behaves just like a pussy cat
    - After, was a strong and powerful sucking on my dick for a full 10mins with deep throat that I almost cummed
    - She then performed the ?jua gen? for me, of which she calls prostrate maintenance
    - All in all, she is very service oriented and experienced
    - She gave me a light massage and chatted with me till the end of the session
    - Recommended for RTF

Ma Li (Mary) Geylang lorong 18 house 20

Look : 7/10 (look mature, age range 25 to 28 mature OL type)
    Boob : moderately big, maybe B+ or C cup
    Shower : 9/10 (BBBJ deepthroat she can lick my ball while doing it awesome,AR,Boob Rub all done in shower)
    Massage : 7.5/10 (quite skilful as mentioned by other bros with One dragon service)
    Catbath with boob rub : 8/10
    BJ : 8.5/10 (water BBBJ and forcefully strong, did not give her full points as I think she too powerful, almost on the verge of hurting me, so you will have to tell her if your dick too sensitive)
    Painting : I painted her so long and she's so wet
    Frenching : passionate
    FJ : Missionary and done with Doggy

overall : 9/10
    RTF : Why not? If you do not mind mature ladies look, get her for excellent service! (my first time experiencing deepthroat)

A BRIEF FR REVIEW FOR Ma LI @ PETER?S PLACE L18H20

look: 6.5/10 (Slutty mid twenties housewife look)*

body: 6.5/10 (bah bah at the top but compensated by her huge boobs that make me nose bleed)*
    She was wearing a see through skin coloured top that gave me an instant erection when I saw her in the lounger

titts: 8.0/10 (huge boobs slightly more than a handfull)*
    Her nipples became erected when I sucked and licked them. Brown in colour.*

pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimmed pubic hair)*
    Her pussy lips were beautiful, and were opened wide*
    after I have rubbed her pussy for a while, she became very wet almost dripping yearning for me to f..k her.*

bj: 7.5/10 (very good)*
    I almost cum in the doggie position, where she blew me from behind. I told her that I cannot*
    tahan. She kept teasing me prodding me to CIM but I decided not to and tired other positions with her

AR: 7/10 (slow and deliberate, nt rushed)*

FJ: 8/10 (very good)*
    After the bj, I rested a while, and she put on the condom for me. She then ride on top of me.*
    She was pumping slowly. Then I signalled her to lay on the bed. Then I licked and sucked her titts.*
    She was moaning softly with her eyes closed. We frenched. It was not those normal frenching. Our*
    lips were not touched. Instead, she stick out her tongue and my tongue licked and sucked hers. It was deep kissing with continual exchange of saliva and really hardcore!!! I was*
    already rubbing her pussy. It was very wet. *

Then I inserted my dick into her very wet pussy. I pumped slowly, then changed to doggie, then with her*
    flat on the bed facing down and legs closed. Then to my favourite sideways. I began to pump harder and*
    faster in this position. She was moaning louder and louder, and then we cummed together. She said she*
    liked it.*

Overall a good session. During her shower before action, she would stroke my dick from the back with her*
    hand below and between my legs. Damn shiok loh...*

Very good attitude WL. Very friendly. Her eyes are very electrifying fellow punters that come in.RTF is recommended.

Visited 1820 and bonked this WL called Ma Li today. She is late 20s with her home town in Nanjing.

Standing at 1.63m, she has dyed reddish brown hair tied back to a pony tail.

The highlight about her is her C cup boobs which are hard to come by nowadays. She is also quite fair for a Chinese

I had a wonderful time with her as she works really hard and is not a time watcher. We had hot sex on the silver grey coloured exercise ball and my, she is indeed skilful and manoeuvred my member with dexterity. Unloaded in her a little to quickly and had 20mins left  Nevertheless, she continued giving me a soothing massage on my arms, thighs and tummy.

She can be said to be very service oriented and experience. The economy is bad now so maybe no RTF

Hi brudders out there.....*

Went down to my favourite hunt last night with a brudder in this forum....asked for a few gals as usual....here is my brief FR of Ma Li which I have tried

Looks: 7/10*? Not very chio, but very slutty and hardcore looking type
    Bod: 7.5/10*? Gave her a high 7.5 because of her voluptuous C neh neh
    AR: 8.5/10*? a very thorough one given with asshole poking with her tongue
    BJ: 9.5/10 ? you try it for yourself then you decide if my score is justifiable
    Moans/Groans : 8/10 (not sure if it is real moans but if it is fake it sure sounds real though hahaha!!)*
    Massage: Authentic ONE DRAGON STYLE *
    Attitude: 8.5/10 (VERY SERVICE ORIENTATED)*
    REPEATS : MAYBE, FOR HER EXECELLENT SERVICE, BUT NOT FOR HER MATURE LOOKS

She is very accommodating and sure lives up to the name of a Ang Pai. To all brudders who did not have her, she is worth a try....*

Btw the gal i wanted was nai cha as I prefer younger looking one but she had a queue that day. Peter recommended Ma Li who just came out of the room and I reluctantly took her as Peter was quite pushy and also, Ma Li looks too be too mature like 28-29 y.o for my liking, but was totally blown away by her excellent service

Happy Bonking!!!